|9th European Biophysics Congress
EBSA2013 13-17 July
The Portuguese Biophysical Society (SPBf) and the European Biophysical Societies Association are very honored to organize the 9th European Biophysics Congress and invites you to participate in Lisbon from the 13th to 17th July 2013.
The 9th European Biophysics Congress, EBSA2013, is about to start on the 13th July.
About 850 delegates from Europe and outside Europe are expected. The poster session will have ca. 620 posters, and these will be shown together in the same area as well as the company booths. All posters will be displayed along all the congress, from 14th to 17th July.
Final Programme booklet is available for download
Registration for Satellite Meeting “EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF BIOMOLECULAR SCIENCES” is now open http://www.icvs.uminho.pt/postgraduation/ETBS
Scientific Programme is now available for download (updated 06/June)
- Registration for Satellite Meeting “Molecular Biology in Portugal and EMBL (and EMBL Alumni)” is now open http://www.embl.de/external/events/2013/MOL13-01/
- Registration for Satellite Meeting “Summer School on Principles-Oriented Systems Biology” is now open http://www1.biocant.pt/summer_school
- Registration for Satellite Meeting “Bionanotechnology – Recent Advances” is now open
Biophysical Society Poster Award
- EBSA2013 – Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that Biophysical Society offers best student poster awards. We would like to thank BS for this initiative.
- Six awards will cover travel reimbursements and six will be given as travel support to the next BPS meeting in San Francisco.
- Upon abstract submission do not forget to select the option “I wish to participate in the poster awards competition”.